Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Way Back When-esday

8 months old
June 26, 2007
Buscando en los archivos de fotos encontré esta que me encanto. Luego de un rato de juego así terminaron las nenas. Lo más curioso es que cada una se quedó dormida en el lugar donde estaba. Que bueno es recordar.


Annie

Seeking thru our photo's files I found this one that I love. After playing for a while the girls finished like this. The curious thing is that each one remained asleep in the same place where they were. Is good to remember.

Annie

3 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Annie, I love how they are almost in the exact same position!

Love these glimpses Way Back!

Thank you for playing along!

tbonegrl said...

that is one of the cutest pictures ever!

Souza Sisters said...

That is such a cute picture!! I love how they feel asleep:) I was wondering... What kind of stroller do you have? I like the one we have now but I don't love it... I would like to get a new one before we go to Disney!! Hope all is well with you!!