Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weekend recap

We had a wonderful weekend full of happiness and family.

On Good Friday we had a busy day. We woke up early and headed to Church because the girls had bible study. After it we went to La Parguera and had a nice lunch. Got home and relaxed a little bit and got ready for church again.

Saturday: I woke up early and went to church. Got home and headed to the mall. It was a busy afternoon with my mom. After it we went home and got ready for church. It was a beautiful service. We arrived home around 1:00 a.m.

Sunday: Slept in, took showers, ate breakfast, did our indoor egg hunt at our home, went to Walgreens and headed to my mom house. Is a tradition to spend Easter at my mom's house, had a nice and yummy dinner, did an egg hunt and enjoyed the time as a family.

Definitely, a wonderful weekend. I need to post pictures but don't know what is the problem with my cellphone because I can download the pictures.

Annie

No comments: