Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First recap of the new year!!!

First I just want to wish to everyone a wonderful and blessing year.

Now let's start with the recap:

* New Year's day: we slept in, enjoyed a yummy brunch and got ready to go to the movies. We went with my sister, niece and nephew. We saw Star Wars and enjoyed it. After the movie we went to ate at KFC. A wonderful beginning of 2016.

Saturday ( January 2): After Pablo arrived from work we all got ready and headed to the mall for the girls annual picture with the Three Kings. Before the picture we had dinner at Macaroni and Grill, later the photo and after it, while I chatted with a friend Pablo went with the girls to time out.

Sunday (January 3): Both girls stayed with my mom while Pablo and I did the Three Kings shopping. They had a sleepover with my mom.

Monday (January 4): Pablo has worked and  I wrapped the gifts. When he arrived we did a quick shopping again. Later we picked up the girls and headed home.

Today: Pablo have to work until noon. The girls and I enjoyed a time together snuggling and talking in my bed. Now we are getting ready to go to church to celebrate epiphany. And tonight celebrate the Three Kings eve.

Wow, long recap but at least it have pictures.

Annie

No comments: