Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend recap

How it is possible that we are already in a new week? Where is my weekend? Friday: Went to work and by night we went to my parents house. Saturday: I was the most tired person in the whole world. Can barely moved, ugh. At afternoon we decided to went to picked some uniforms for the girls, went to the bookstore, to the mall (had lunch there) and went to Wal-Mart. When we got home I started to work with my school lessons while hubby did other school things. We spend a lot of time working that by midnight the girls went to bed. Well, five minutes later Sofi threw up,ugh. It was a stomach thing and an hour later she feel better and that means they went to bed around 1:15 a.m. Sunday: I spend most of my day cleaning and later visited my parents. Of course it was a boring weekend but come on, it was our weekend. Annie

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It sounds like you had a busy weekend! Hope you have a great week too!

SarahMarie said...

Yuck to a stomach thing, but glad it didn't seem to last long. Saying hi from my new blog (I used to blog at Embracing Chaos!)