Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Day: 31 (July)

OMG, today is July 1st and that means we are just one month before school starts, noooooooooooooooo.

Anyway, what we did today? Well, again went to the hospital to see my dad. Stayed all afternoon with my mom and btw, both girls loved to had time with her. Talked about projects for our house and visited some friends to checked the makeovers they did to their house. And for the first time in a month both girls fell asleep at 10 (maybe just a little earlier).

Let's write our July bucket list:

1. Going to the beach.
2. Enjoy some time at the pool.
3. Alana's birthday party.
4. Modeling graduation.
5. Our #14 wedding anniversary
6. Sign my contract to going back to work
7. Buy back to school stuff.
8. Go to the movies.
9. Go to the park.
10. Enjoy some ice cream and popsicles.
11. Finish my house cleaning,  de-clutter and organization.

Maybe we have another fun things during the month so let's see how it goes.

Annie

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I really can't believe the summer is half over already! I'm ready for the kids to go back to school but I'm not ready to go back to work! :)