Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas

Oh boy!!! We are behind on Christmas stuff. Thanks God our Christmas tree is up and the inside of the house is decorated but we need to work in other things.

Did you remembered my last post (well, I don't think so, maybe no ones read my blog anymore, ha), anyway both girls had A's, so no final exams for then. I'm a proud mom. Congratulations girls!!!!! That means they finished school last Friday and don't have to go back until Thursday for their Christmas party, cool. But not the same for me, two more weeks of work.

Thanks Jess and Debbie for the Christmas card.

Happy Sunday
Annie

2 comments:

Souza Sisters said...

I still read!! I'm just really bad at commenting... Are you on Facebook? Glad you got your card :)

The Uszenski's said...

Go girls! There was a period of time that I couldn't get on your blog. ;)