Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hoy es el Gran Día / Today is the Big Day

Hoy mis niñas comienzan en la escuela en pre kinder. Estamos sumamente emocionados y esperamos que todo les vaya bien.

Dios las bendiga y que tengan un gran día.

Las amamos

Mami y Papi

PS: Por favor, no sigan creciendo tan rápido.

Today is my girls first day at school in preschool. We are extremely touched and we expect that all go well and they have lots of fun.

God bless them and have a great day my little girls.

With love

Mommy and Daddy

PS: Please, stop growing so fast.

10 comments:

Jeremi said...

Happy First Day of Preschool, Sofia and Paola!!

Annie -- I know they will have so much fun : ) Can't wait to hear details and see some pics! What will you do with your afternoons?

Bless your little sweeties .....
Jeremi

Jamie said...

Be smart, do well and ask God to help you learn all that you can and more!
I pray for your safety while in school and all the rest of your days!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Awww, wishing them a wonderful first day at preschool. They will have a great time!

SarahMarie said...

I hope it's a great day!

Meet the Smiths said...

Hoping for a fabulous 1st day. I can't believe that our kids are old enough to be going to school! Kota starts on the 23rd.

Heather said...

Good luck girls!! Can't wait to hear all about it. I trust they are feeling better. Thank goodness.

Kimberly said...

Hope your girls have a great first day of school!! Can't wait to hear how it went!!

Malena said...

Hope they had a great first day! I thought about you all more than once today!

Mrs. M said...

So exciting!!! I bet they had a great time!

Lothiriel said...

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww....!!! I'm probably going to break apart when I see Emma go to school for the first time!