Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Más Fotos del Día de Padres / More Pictures of Father's Day

Having a great time at my cousin Katy's house.

Happy Moments with all the Fathers (gift exchange)

Pablo, Nuni, my Dad, Uncle Jorge and more (sorry the picture is a little dark)

Uncle Jorge

My cousin Katy father in law

Uncle Tali



Uncle Dado

Uncle Cheo

Pablo and Uncle Cheo

Pablo

Happy with his gift

Nuni (my cousin Katy husband)

Uncle Richie

More pictures

My niece Cary and Sofia

Paola

Pablo and I

Left to right: Carmin (my sister) and some cousins: Christian, Cano, Annette, Kevin and Thalia

Nuni, Pablo with Paola and to the right Sofia

Left to right: Auntie Annie, Auntie Martha, Me, Auntie Hildred and my sister Carmin (front)

My niece Cary with Auntie Annie

Pablo with my Dad

2 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

Looks like you had a great Father's day! I love the girls' pink dresses-- so sweet!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!