Friday, September 3, 2010

Aloha Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Click the button to play along with Kailani at An Island Life!!!


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.






My question:



What plans do you have for this long weekend?



My answer:



We need to do some work at the yard, some errands, basic cleaning of the house and if the weather is good some fun at the pool.



Have a wonderful long weekend.



Annie

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Football began last night and will be on through Monday !!!! WOO HOO!!!

I am so glad, my computer was being yucky and I have not been able to comment...never fear, I am back!

Jeremi said...

Happy Friday, Annie!!

We also have some yard work to do -- and we're planning on going on some adventure with the girls, not for sure yet. If the weather is warm enough we'd love to have one last beach day or pool time in the backyard ....

Just read your comment on my post, did you show your girls the Coconut Soap and I Like Elephant videos? Or Pete the Cat? I bet they would really like those : ) I can't remember if I asked this before but are your girls bilingual as well?

I hope you have a super weekend : )
Jeremi

SouthernDogwoods said...

Good question and I answered on my blog (funny, I had no idea that I would be playing along)
Birthday parties, football games, etc.

I am Harriet said...

Definatly projects around the house.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/trapped-underground-for-months-what-would-you-do/

Stacy Uncorked said...

We will be picking apples and grapes from the trees and vines in our backyard to make wine and jelly with, and do a LOT of cooking out on the grill this weekend! Oh, and of course we'll be doing yard work, too - it's been too hot to do that lately! :) Have a great weekend!

Aloha: Staying Cool

Deanna said...

We will be watching college football tomorrow, with maybe a little pool or water playtime for the girls during the day. Sunday, my town has a big arts and crafts festival, so we will go to that after church.

Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

Tammy said...

Spending lots of time with family! :)

Colette S said...

I have no plans at all. Maybe it will come spontaneously.