Monday, November 15, 2010

Fin de Semana / Our Weekend

Saturday

Pile of clothes to sell
Sunday


While we make breakfast Pablo clean the yard
Enjoying breakfast
(sorry, for the back wall but we are making some changes)
After that, they took a shower and were ready to go out with my sister and parents
After they go, Pablo and I clean the tool shed.
Before

During
After (much better,ha)
Still working
Another thing we do was clean all the girls bedroom


They were so happy

Have a wonderful week.
Annie
PS: Don't forget to enter to all giveaways for Black Tuesday (Remember giveaway means free stuff for Christmas gifts) HERE

7 comments:

Caro said...

Hummm, can I come over for breakfast?

Meet the Smiths said...

Looks like a great weekend.
Glad you enjoyed and had fun while cleaning...I'm not too fond of cleaning out sheds and whatnot..so I leave that to Jed.

Have a wonderful week.

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a busy weekend! We did a lot of nothing around here - wait I napped a lot, does that count? : )
(the girls have the same princess plates.)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I had that exact yellow play house as a kid!! I loved it! haha

Check out my Tutu Giveaway!

Kimberly said...

Wow!! You were busy!! Looks great!!

Jill said...

It sounds like you had a good cleaning weekend. I love doing that!

Deanna said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! We need to have a cleaning-out weekend soon, but it's so hard to find the time, especially as the holidays get closer!