Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pintando / Painting

Como parte de nuestras actividades de verano las niñas han disfrutado pintando. Es divertido verlas darle rienda suelta a su imaginación y ver sus creaciones.

Lamentablemente, no pude colocar más fotos por que no subían, así que tendrán que esperar,jaja.

Annie

PS: Aún faltan más actividades por mostrar.

As part of our summer activities, the girls are having some fun painting. It is amused to see them free their imagination and see their creations.

Sadly, I could not place more photos because the machine is kind of slow tonight, so you all will have to wait until next time, haha!!

Annie

PS:Yhere is still more activities to show you.


5 comments:

Caro said...

Show us the results :)

Jeremi said...

love their looks of concentration and happiness : ) they are so darling, whatever they're doing!

Lothiriel said...

I love this! When I was little my favorite thing to do was painting!!1

SouthernDogwoods said...

How much fun! (sorry - we had a virus bug hit us all and I am just now catching up on emails and blogs) thank you so much for sending me the luau party ideas. Beautiful picture and great ideas.
I will definitely keep you posted on our party details as I figure them out.
How much are your gift bags? We are expecting 30 or so kids. : ) Thank you again Annie - you are so sweet!

Jamie said...

Super cute...now show me the masterpiece!!!