Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dijo Qué? / Say What?

Hace unas cuantas semanas le escondi algunos juguetes a las niñas pero, les dije que los había tirado a la basura. El domingo decidimos darles las cosas nuevamente y Paola esta eufórica y se viró hacia mí y me dijo: No lo vuelvas a hacer. Demás está decir que me reí y me reí hasta más no poder.

Ayer, mientras estaban en el patio con Pablo le dijeron:
Ambas: Papi, las niñas se portan bien y los niños mal.
Pablo: No todos los niños se portan mal.
Ambas: Oh sí, y tú eres niño y también te portas mal.
(Parece que tengo dos pequeñas feministas,jaja)

Jugando con Missy en Two Little Monkeys

Buen día

Annie

A few weeks back I took some of the girls toys and put them away in a closet because they won't pick them up and I told that I had thrown them to the trash. Sunday we decided to give them back the toys and Paola was very excited about it. after a while she looked at me and said "don't do this again. All I could do was laughed and I laughed until I couldn't any more.

Yesterday, while they were in the patio with Pablo they told him:

Both: Daddy, girls behave well and boys badly.
Pablo: Not all boys behave bad.
Both: Oh yes, and you are a boy so you are bahaving bad. (Seems that I have two small feminists, jaja)

Playing along with Missy in Two Little Monkeys

Good day

Annie


PS: Thursday is the last day to enter to my Birthday Treat Bags Giveaway

12 comments:

Jeremi said...

Oh Annie -- I am barely awake this morning and the laughs from your post are helping me wake up with a smile on my face : ) FUNNY girls you have!!

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

How funny! Your girls gave me the giggles this morning! Thank you for playing along. I will link you up (I was a little late posting this morning)

*LLUVIA* said...

LOL!!! AAWWWW....!

Mighty M said...

That is so funny! :)

Ron Cooper said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. My latest posts are “The Power” and “The Triumphant Heart.”


Cheers,
Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

That's hilarious! I wouldn't have been able to stop laughing either!

Cheryl Lage said...

Ha! Love your little ladies feminine insight! ;)

Unknown Mami said...

Son inteligente!

shannon said...

Come on over and check out my latest giveaway!

Helene said...

OMGoodness, that last conversation was hilarious!!!! They are very funny girls!

Rachel said...

Too cute!!! I need to pack up some of my kids toys too:). Thanks for always leaving such sweet and encouraging comments on my blog!

Heather said...

So funny! I love it.