Friday, June 6, 2014

First Week of Summer Recap!!!!

We kicked our first week of summer vacations.

Monday: Eye dr. appointment (it went very well for both girls)

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: We stayed home all day. My girls are enjoying the late bedtime and of course, they slept in every single morning. But, I don't care because they woke up at 5:30 am every morning of school. During those days I organized their closest and drawers, quick cleaning around the house and cleaned all the drawers of my bedroom. Also, we enjoyed some games, tv shows together, talked and lots of kisses and hugs. I'm also planning the decoration for my classroom in August (can't you believe that).

Friday: We went to school because they had a playdate with Principal niece. They played for four hours and stilled wanted more. Tonight, we had a mommy and girls mani and pedi time.

Of course was a lazy week but at least we enjoyed it. Let's see what do we do for the weekend because we don't have any plans yet.

Annie

No comments: