Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Tuesday Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, thank you so much to LilMommas and Jen from Printable Party Packs for hosting Black Tuesday 2011 on my blog. And also to my dear friend Steph,who host one on her blog. She is with me since the beggining that means three years, thanks Steph (check her blog here).

Now, let's talk about the winners.


Giveaway # 1 from LilMommas (one winner:)


Hair Bow


True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 9
Result: 2


Congratulations to: Raising Z


Raising Z said...
I follow you :)

November 15, 2011 10:22 PM

****************************************


Giveaway # 2 from Printable Party Packs (two winners):


Girl Monkey Pack:


True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 10
Result: 4

Congratulations to: Steph

Steph said...
Added her shop to my favorites.

November 17, 2011 1:34 PM


Boy Monkey Pack


True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 10

Result: 6


Congratulations to: Jill


gill said...
I'd prefer the boy pack!

November 17, 2011 1:38 PM


Thanks for participating.


Annie

No comments: