Thursday, March 11, 2010

Otra Manualidad de Pascuas / Another Easter Craft

Las niñas realizaron dos manualidades de Pascuas. Ambas fueron hechas dibujando sus manos. Son sencillas y fáciles.

Annie

The girls works on two Easter crafts. Both were drawing their hands. They are simple and easy.

Annie



Corderos / Lambs

We used a plate, easter eggs and their handprints.

Stay tuned for a giveaway .

Don't forget this:

1. Remember that I have a great sale of bows on my Etsy store. Buy 2 and get 1 FREE!!!! Check my
Sunday post for the pictures.

2. My friend Nancy and I are having a giveaway. So go and check it
Here if you want to be prepare for Easter. Is simple just leave a comment on her blog and that's it. (Ends this Saturday)

4 comments:

Mrs. M said...

They look great! Have a wonderful day!!

Raising Z and Lil C said...

so cute! I am going to have to try making the lambs :) I entered your giveaway.

Kim said...

This is really cute!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea! My girls like to trace their hands (or they ask me to trace it, actually) so this would be perfect for them!