Monday, January 18, 2010

Lunes / Monday

Estuvo lloviendo hasta las 2:00 p.m. así que nuestro mañana fue muy tranquila y nada estresante. Luego, en la tarde fuimos a hacer compra (mi alacena y la nevera me dieron las gracias por que ahora están haciendo su trabajo,jaja).

Que la pasen bien
Annie

It was raining until 2:00 p.m. so our morning was very tranquil with no stress at all. Then, in the afternoon we went to buy some groceries (my pantry and the refrigerator gave me thanks because now they are back at work, jaja).

Have a nice time
Annie

School work

Just having fun



8 comments:

monica said...

Looks like they are having a great time!

Unknown said...

Sounds very similar to our day! We would have postponed our trip to the grocery store if our fridge and pantry weren't empty too. Have a great week (and thanks for your nice words on my blog too).

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness, your girls are so cute!!! Do they get along? My boys have started fighted and it NEVER ends :(

Have a good week :)

Mrs. M said...

I love those stress-less days!

SouthernDogwoods said...

They look so sweet coloring! Looks like a fun day! It was raining here too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got two climbing monkeys on your hands. Looks like they are having fun.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love that school work involves them climbing on their table and chairs..they are so cute.

Jeremi said...

A tranquil morning with twins -- you're doing great Annie!! It's so fun to see how they concentrate so while doing their school work : )

Jeremi