Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday!!!!

Today was my last day of vacation so, what did I do all day?
* woke up at 11 o'clock
* enjoyed the silence in and around the house
* check FB and messages
* the girls woke up at 12 o'clock (it was their last day to sleep in)
* opened the windows and gave breakfast to the girls.
* played my monopoly (Sofia's new game from the Three Kings) we played for almost two hours.
* cleaned my chores
* the girls played with different toys.
* colored my hair because tomorrow is the first day of work.

It was a nice day no matter all my Christmas decorations are up. During the next days I will put everything away and decorate for Valentine's Day, yes, I know is just January but the days pass so quickly and we love to enjoy our decorations and with work, homework, birthdays and other things I have to be prepare in advance.

Annie

No comments: