Monday, January 12, 2015

Last day of Christmas break for the girls!!!!

Today was the last day of winter break for the girls. During the last three days (last Thursday, Friday and today) my mom took care of them while Pablo and I worked. It was a blessing that she took care of them and not to had them at school with me because I had meetings and cleaned my classroom.

As a tradition for their first day of classes I ironed their hair. We really love to get ready for school and love to get on girly stuff.

Sofi and Pao, I wish you a blessing semester with lots of knowledge, fun and blessings. God is always with you sweet girls.

Love you, princesses!!! 

Mommy

PS: Check list for school:
* uniforms - done
* hair - done
* school stuff - done
* snacks - done
* clothes for casual day on Friday - done
* lots of hugs and kisses - done

1 comment:

Jodee Leader said...

Hope you had a fun and relaxing Christmas break!