We were out from school since mid morning last Wednesday. It was amazing no thinking about getting up early, I mean very early each morning.
Let's recap what we do during the last days:
* Wednesday (afternoon): Stayed home. Around six o'clock my mom picked the girls and went to the movies. They saw Penguins and love it.
* Thursday (Thanksgiving): We watched the Macy's Parade and made our traditional breakfast. By mid afternoon we went to my parents house and enjoyed a delicious dinner.
* Friday: Pablo has worked and the girls went to my mother house and spend the afternoon with her. They also helped her with her christmas tree.
* Saturday: Pablo has worked. We had a "date" because the girls had a practice at their modeling agency. After that we went to Pizza Hut and bought some things.
* Sunday: Did some cleaning, later we had dinner and went to the movies to see Big Hero 6. It was a great movie.
That was our long weekend. Now, let's the starts our countdown to our Christmas break.
1 week ago