* As always, Pablo has to work and both girls and I stayed home.
* Breakfast for lunch
* Three loads of laundry (again)
* Pouring rain
* Dinner: spaghetti
* Had dinner together
* Family time: played UNO and shopkins cards
* Dessert: Ice cream
* More played
* Nite nite
* Pablo worked until noon
* Went out to had lunch
* Errands at Wal-Mart, Capri and a shoe store
* Put the groceries away
* Got ready for Mass
* Lazy time for Pablo and I while the girls played.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us because Pablo have he's Christmas party and is my niece birthday.
And did I mention that this week we return to work, boo! So, let's enjoy the last two days of vacations at least for me.