Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Weekend!!!!

Bullets weekend:

* Friday: Long day at work. Two girls and parents exhausted. Stayed at home and did nothing.

* Saturday: I was not in the mood to clean so, got the girls showered and when Pablo came home we went to Walgreens to took a photo with Sofia the First. Both girls were excited but let me tell you, it was the worst character I had seen. Anyway, my girls had fun. After that, they ate ice cream and we got sandwiches and later, we went to Wal-Mart.  And came home to study.

* Sunday: It was cleaning day, laundry day, cooking day and everything that ends in day. It was a day at home and you guess it, we ended our magical day studying.

* Monday: Early studying and then went to the mall. The hit of the day is we bought the Frozen lunch bags, yay me!!!!!! Ate at La Parguera. I think today was a better day than the others.

Wishing everyone a blessing week.

Annie

No comments: