Monday, May 14, 2012

Madres 2012 / Mother's Day 2012

I had a great Mother's Day with my best gift ever, my girls.
They were anxious about the celebration and gifts.

They gave me some jewerly, a purse, shirts, Jillian Michaes 6 week six pack DVD, perfumes, shoes, kitchen stuff (I want them), towel, cosmetic bag, and some new stuff for my living room, etc. I love everything!!!!!!!!!

Ready!!!

Waiting for them

First round

Second round
(Repeat it a thousand times, hahaha!!)

Hubby's time

Family picture with my gifts

Then it was time for breakfast (yummy BK)

Silly hubby

After that Pablo assembled my new dinning table with Paola's help.

The dinning table was the gift that my mother gave to me.

Daddy's little helper

New dinning table

Then we headed to my parent's house and spend the rest of the afternoon with them.

My mom and the girls

No comments: