Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring Break!!!

The girls last day of school was last Friday and my last day of work was Monday at noon. So that means, we started our spring break on Monday. It feels so good to rest. 

Monday: the girls stayed with my mom while Pablo and I worked. During the afternoon two coworkers and I went shopping. On May I have my kindergarten students graduation. The theme we are going to use is Beauty and the Beast. 

Tuesday: just stayed home. The girls were supposed to had dance but their teacher canceled the class. I just laid on bed all the long and cooked.

Wednesday: a day like Tuesday the only thing was they had their hip hop class.

Thursday: No more rest, ha. I started with my spring cleaning. Things I do: 
     * bathroom: almost is done. Need to change the curtains and clean the window.Moped
     * kitchen: cleaned all the cabinets, drawers, and the top of the cabinets. Moved the appliances and        moped. Finally moped. Still need to clean the door and the window.
     * dinning room: Paola cleaned the tables. In the meantime I just organized my school boxes. Moped
     * living room: Again Paola cleaned the tables. Sofia folded and put away the clothes. I moved all the furnishment, dust and moped. 
While we did all that Pablo did the laundry, put away some clothes and checked mail and put away all advertisements. It was a very productive day. For dinner we had hot dogs and mashed potatoes with meat.

Stay tuned for more

Annie

No comments: