Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend recap!!

We had a nice weekend.

Friday: At school Sofia lost her fifth tooth. She was so happy. After school we went to see the Nutcracker. It was not a professional performance because it was great.

Saturday: -The girls had their last class of modeling before the photo session in January. After it, we ate lunch and went to the mall. I was trying to buy clothes for our last day of school but just got nothing, zero, nada. Our day ended with one girl throwing up. When I was cleaning her mouth her fifth tooth was down. My poor baby was so sick.

Sunday: We stayed home after a long night. My girl was sick but at least she drink her medicine. Sofia and Pablo hang some Christmas lights outside, at least we are not grinch anymore, ha!

Monday: Well, Sofia and I went to school and Pablo went to the ER with Pablo. Thanks God she is feeling better.

Annie

No comments: