Friday, October 24, 2014

Week recap!!!

We started our week with an early ended day of school. There was no water and all the kids went to their house at noon and the teachers at 3:00 because is not disgusting entering to a bathroom with poop and had to used it and remembered, teachers are not human that used the bathroom, ugh! 
Anyway, later that night we went to a little party of Pablo's work. Check my cute princessess!!!


Thursday: We had a volleyball game at school. Here I am with the daughter of one of my workers who was playing. It was teachers vs. students
Friday: We had a casual day and here are the girls with their BFF. Last week at their party she gave the frozen shirt to my girls and here are the triplets.
My studentes were painting the continents in pumpkins. Check their masterpiece.


No comments: