Sunday, September 22, 2013

Our weekend!!!

OMG!!! Is almost one week since my last post, boo!. Anyway, we had a great week and a good weekend.

Friday: We went to our favorite Chinese restaurant and after it, we went window shopping. Let me tell you, I hate window shopping because when you don't have money you see pretty stuff at every store.

Saturday: Boooo, it was conference day for me. I woke up at 4:30 am cause the conference was like two hours from my house. I went with four more coworkers. We went in one car and were late. We arrived at 9:30 because we didn't found the place. I'm not a person to arrived late to places but I was not driving. Anyway my day spend in conference until 5:00 o'clock. It was a long day.

Sunday: Relax day. ok, just check our photos.

Happy week to everyone.
Annie

No comments: