Sunday, November 30, 2014
Let's recap what we do during the last days:
* Wednesday (afternoon): Stayed home. Around six o'clock my mom picked the girls and went to the movies. They saw Penguins and love it.
* Thursday (Thanksgiving): We watched the Macy's Parade and made our traditional breakfast. By mid afternoon we went to my parents house and enjoyed a delicious dinner.
* Friday: Pablo has worked and the girls went to my mother house and spend the afternoon with her. They also helped her with her christmas tree.
* Saturday: Pablo has worked. We had a "date" because the girls had a practice at their modeling agency. After that we went to Pizza Hut and bought some things.
* Sunday: Did some cleaning, later we had dinner and went to the movies to see Big Hero 6. It was a great movie.
That was our long weekend. Now, let's the starts our countdown to our Christmas break.
Friday, November 28, 2014
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Here I am again with another recap but at least we did lots of activities.
Monday: busy day at school. We had traditional games and all the students enjoyed it.
Tuesday: we were dismissed by noon because at 6:00 we had a parade and after it mass.
Wednesday: it was a holiday and we don't had school so we slept in, well Pablo and the girls because I woke up at 7 o'clock.
Thursday: longgggg day at work. I had to finish all my decorations and stuff for the next day. I ended my day at work at 9 o'clock (night) believe me a very, very long day.
Friday: it was show time. We celebrated the end of puertorrican week. Each group had to represent a town and did all about their history and culture. My town was Lajas. We got a second place. After our day ended at three we had a little baby shower for one of my co-workers and after that we went to decorated a little place in front of my school with Christmas lights and decorations.
Saturday: well today the girls had a fashion show at old navy. They did a wonderful job.
Now, that was our week well our longgggggggg week. I'm exhausted, tired and need to sleep at for two days in a row.
I will post pictures tomorrow..
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
1. We are so busy with modeling classes again. The girls are practicing for a Christmas parade and for a big event in February.
2. This week is Puertorrican Week at school so, I'm really busy recreating a town near us. So much work but believe me is a huge week with celebrations.
3. No Christmas decorations yet, because of all the work I have.
To much work and less time to write.
Did I mention that we are on the countdown to Christmas???????????? Yay me!!!!!!!!!!! I love Christmas!!!!
Sunday, November 9, 2014
November is a busy month at school. On November 21, we are going to celebrate Puerto Rico history. So, my coworkers and I are working hard with culture things.
Let's recap our week!
Monday: "normal day at"
Tuesday: my sixth grade students and I had a trip to one of our towns. It was an exhausted day.
Wednesday: it was a rainy day and most of the students stayed at home.
Thursday: "normal day"
Friday: we received just thirteen students because of the rain. But, us had to worked all day no matter our street was flooded and no matter the government cancelled school and work for the day. The weather was really bad.
In addition, we were supposed to had an open house but, thanks to the weather they cancelled it.
We are so tired cause our weekend started both days at 6:30 am, ughhh!!! I need vacations!!!! And all in all, Tuesday is veteran's day and I have work and next week is another holiday and we have to work, too.
Anyway, that was our busy and boring week and weekend.